Peace And Calming Essential Oil For A Better Night's Sleep
Looking for a good night's sleep just apply a drop of peace and calming essential oil to your temples, wrist and the bottoms of your feet. I can attest to that statement. After applying I am knocked out for the night. It is a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night's rest. When diffused helps to calm tensions and uplift your spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace.
This fragrant blend of pure tangerine, ylang ylang, blue tansy, orange and patchouli essential oil is also comforting to young children after an overactive day. If your child is fussing and you can't seemed to find what is wrong just massage in a drop on the bottoms of their feet.
Inhalation is the main principle of aromatherapy. Inhaling a specific scent can change your whole physiological state, especially highly concentrated plant extracts which are essential oils.
The heavenly smell affects your brain, it impacts your limbic system that helps to regulate your emotions.
In the case of high blood pressure the application of just a drop of these oils to specific areas of your body or the inhaling of its scent helps to relax you, promoting sleep and making you less anxious. Some oils even act as a diurectic flushing out excess fluids.
All of that helps to lower your blood pressure promoting good health.
Primary Benefits Of Peace And Calming Essential Oil
- Safe to use on your children
- Promotes positive emotions
- Increases emotional wellness and helps to purge your system of nervous emotions.
Ingredients And Did You Know Facts
Peace & Calming
is part of an essential oil blends. Each of these blends is formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries and harmonic frequencies.
When chemistry and frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual and emotional benefits can be reached.
- Ylang Ylang increases relaxation, balances male and female energies and restores confidence and equilibrium. Did you know that it is historically know as an aphrodisiac and is used as perfumes for its floral scent?
- Tangerine also known as Citrus nobilis, contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness.
- Orange also known as Citrus aurantium is elevating to your mind and body bringing you joy and peace. Is known for its ability to combat negative emotions and bring about a deep sense of security.
- Patchouli known also as Pogostemon cablin, is strongly grounding and centering. Very high sesquiterpenes that stimulate the limbic center of your brain. Helps to clarify thoughts and re-establishes mental and emotional equilibrium, energizing the mind. But, did you know that it was placed between Indian cashmere shawls to protect the merchandise from moths while being shipped to Victorian England?
- Blue Tansy is of a blue-green color which is the color of Peace and Calming. It is also known as Tanacetum annuum. Helps to cleanse your liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally it combats anger and negative emotions.
Suggested Use For This Therapeutic Essential Oil
To apply topically apply directly to the edge of your ears, wrists, bottoms of feet or Vita Flex points.
Or you can diffuse or directly inhale. It is just as potent.
Return From Peace And Calming Returning To Essential Oils