Finger Blood Pressure Monitors
Are Lightweight, Portable, And Mercury Free
Finger Blood Pressure Monitors are comparatively new among digital
monitors now being used if you have hypertension. If you have high
blood pressure, your doctor will recommend that you have a blood pressure monitor to measure your blood pressure and heart rate regularly at home.
These monitors are gaining popularity because of there small size and ease of use.
Lets Review These Top Finger Blood Pressure Monitors
The Santamedical Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with batteries and lanyard - Black
measure oxygen, pulse and pulse strength. This affordable heart rate monitor is accurate and also provides you with your oxygen saturation values.
Rates as the best monitor on the market with the following features:
- Has two display modes for easy viewing. Allow you to flip the display 180 degrees with just the push of a button.
- Give accurate SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation Level), pulse rate, pulse waveform and pulse intensity.
- Backed by a full 2-year warranty.
FDA approved, this device is suitable if you are looking for a lightweight and accurate monitor. It
weights only 2.4 ounces so it consumes a lot less power as compared to
other devices. Has a large bright LED display which turns off
automatically after eight seconds after you pull out your finger.
Comes with a free carrying case.
By purchasing and taking this blood
pressure monitor anywhere and using it any time, allows you to take
charge of your health. You will always know your measurement.
Pro And Cons Of Fingertip Blood Pressure Monitors
- These are all lightweight, portable, mercury free and easy to use digital devices.
- Good if you travel a lot to keep up with your systolic and diastolic readings.
- Since they do not contain arm cuffs children are really comfortable with them.
- Less accurate than other digital blood pressure monitors.
- Body temperature and finger positioning can cause fluctuation in the readings.
- Being new in the market, not all finger blood pressure monitors are FDA approved.
- These monitors cannot be washed so chances are that contagious materials may grow in the unit. So I highly recommend you purchase your own monitor.
When looking closely at these monitors and how they function, I observed that fingertip blood pressure
monitors are good for monitoring blood oxygen but for systolic and
diastolic readings it is recommended that you stick to conventional
If you absolutely have to use one, I recommend that you get your doctor's advice first.
Return From Finger Blood Pressure Monitors To Blood Pressure Monitors