Blood Pressure Supplements
And Their Effectiveness
Blood pressure supplements are useful and should be taken to round out your ideal diet which help to lower your blood pressure. Although a healthy diet provides you with most of the nutrients your
body needs, food alone often does not supply the quantities of
antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals needed for maximum protection.
These antioxidants preserve the health of your cardiovascular system and slows the aging process. So along with a healthy lifestyle, suitable diet and blood pressure medications, supplements provide your body with the necessary elements that are lost with age and health conditions.
Blood pressure supplements work best taken immediately after you have eaten. Sometime if taken on an empty stomach you can feel nauseous or you may experience indigestion.
As a reminder to take daily, keep your supplements in the same place as your medication, especially when taking two or more capsules of the same preparation a day. Spread them out over the day to maximize absorption.
A 7 Day Pretty Pillbox | Wide Weekly Pill Organizer | for Prenatal Vitamins, Supplements, Pills | Ideal for Travel, The Gym, The Office & Pregnancy | Champagne
is ideal for carrying and remembering to take your daily amount.
Blood Pressure Supplements For You
I am outlining below what you need to supplement your high blood pressure medication treatment with:
- Potassium: It is one of the best natural supplements to help you with your high blood pressure treatments.
Potassium rich fruits and raw vegetables are excellent sodium alternative as potassium is a mineral salt responsible for maintaining your blood pressure, kidney and heart functions.
Foods like banana, strawberry, oranges, potato and broccoli are considered rich sources of potassium.
- Fish Oil: Consuming fish oil supplements have shown significant results in individuals who have high blood pressure. Omega 3, which is present in fish oil, provides beneficial support for lowering high blood pressure.
But be careful with the amount of fish oil you take while taking blood pressure medication. It can thin your blood too much so consult your doctor on this before starting.
- Folic Acid: It is composed of Vitamin B and is an essential aid for formation of red blood cells.
If you have high blood pressure, folic acid helps to ease blood vessels and allows the flow of your blood to stream smoother in your blood vessels.
- Garlic Pills: Garlic supplements or pills are a tremendous blood pressure and blood cholesterol remedy. They work like aspirin which prevents blood to get thick and as a result reduces the risk of blood clotting.
If you cannot eat raw or cooked garlic directly you can make use of garlic supplements. I highly recommend the taking of Extra Strength Garlic with Allicin - Powerful Immune System Support Formula - Enteric Coated Tablets for Easy Swallowing - Feel the Allicin Difference - 3 Month Supply
- Vitamin C: Deficiency of Vitamin C can be a cause of systolic blood pressure elevation. I highly recommend you taking 500mg of Vitamin C daily if you have high blood pressure.
Citrus fruits like oranges, tomatoes, melons, grapefruit, lemon, and cherries are excellent natural resources of Vitamin C.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is good for production of nitric oxide which is a necessary element to comfort blood vessels and dilate their inner walls. It is also necessary for regulating formation of sodium and potassium in your blood cells.
If you are a blood pressure individual then try to increase the amount of magnesium in your food plan.
- Hawthorn Berry: Hawthorn is a herb and can be taken in supplements or in liquid form by making teas.
More than 70% of high blood pressure individuals, myself included, have taken this herbal tea or supplement and have experienced noteworthy drop in blood pressure elevation.
- CoQ10: Also called Co-enzyme Q10 is a primary aid in treating high blood pressure. It provides energy to your heart which then utilizes it when your heart pumps blood through your arteries.
Vitamin B6, B3 and B13 are major nutrients which help the body produce CoQ10 and overcome its deficiency. Buy your supply of Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine, Gluten Free, Naturally Fermented, Heart Health, Energy Production,100 mg 120 Softgels.
How To Take Blood Pressure Supplements
Selecting your blood pressure supplements can be overwhelming and
tiring. The best way is to consume them is as naturally as possible.
take your physician suggestion of getting a food supplement which
contains all of the necessary nutrients your body needs.
Return From Blood Pressure Supplements To High Blood Pressure Treatments