Your Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Having your own automatic blood pressure monitor at home ensures that you have an accurate reading because your blood pressure numbers do change often. For instance, when you first wake in the mornings, take your blood pressure and record your measurements. When you again take your pressure at night it is possible to see a significantly different reading.
Also, when you visit your doctor's office you may also see a different reading due to you being nervous.
Increase in your blood pressure can be life-threatening and often times there are no symptoms. An automatic blood pressure monitor is a relaxed and comfortable way of measuring your blood pressure away from your doctor's office or health clinic.
Why Do You Need An Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
More than 25% of individuals experience white-coat hypertension when their blood pressure is measured at their doctors office due to stress and tension. Such cases can be eliminated by re-measuring.
it is to your benefit to monitor your pressure on a regular basis to be
familiar with your readings so that at your doctor's office you know you are not experiencing white-coat hypertension.
So a home monitor is an effective way of hypertension management.
Benefits Of Automatic Monitoring
Automatic monitors are easy and simple to use. The Omron BP785 10 series has advanced features that will provide you with details on your heart's health.
With the Calibration Check System and the Cuff Wrap Guide you can be assured that you are getting accurate readings. This Omron BP785 automatic blood pressure monitor comes with ten key benefits:
- Calibration Check System has a dual sensor systems that automatically double check every one of your readings, providing you with accurate readings.
- Cuff Wrap Guide that has an indicator that confirms when the cuff is wrapped correctly on your arm.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector detects your irregular heartbeats, if you have one, all while your blood pressure is being measured. If any irregularity is noted then an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you may immediately make an appointment with your physician for further examination.
- BP Level Indicator compares your blood pressure readings to the recognized international guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- ComFit Cuff is a pre-formed arm cuff that expands to fit any sized arms, whether regular sized or large sized arms, to ensure accurate readings.
- TruRead the Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor; 2-User, 200-Reading Memory, Backlit Display, TruRead Technology, Bluetooth® Works with Amazon Alexa by Omron will automatically take three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays your average reading again following the guidelines set internationally for home blood pressure measurements.
- Two User Mode for you and your loved one to use the same monitor but keep two different records stored on this monitor.
- 200 Memory Storage total, with date and time stamp that allows you to review and compare your readings noting when changes are taking place.
- Advanced Averaging with just a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your average daily readings.
- AC Adapter that plugs into your wall to ensure your monitor is always ready for use whenever you are.
When To Measure Your Blood Pressure
Home monitoring is a convenient option but to make sure that your readings are accurate:
- Wait at least thirty minutes after eating and exercising to measure your blood pressure.
- Place the cuff on your left arm and sit quietly for a minute, take a deep breath, place both your feet flat on the floor then simply press the start button.
Your monitor comes with one ComFit Cuff, English and Spanish instruction manual, One Quick Start Guide, one AC Adaptor and one storage case. So start using your automatic blood pressure monitor and record your heart health history.
Return From Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor To Blood Pressure Monitors