Your Blood Type A Diet Plan To A Thinner You
If you are blood type A then your diet should be vegetarian for a healthier you. Your risk factors are heart disease, cancer and diabetes. But you can change your destiny if you supercharge your immune system. Your genetic ancestry is your ability to easily utilize the best nature has to offer.
It is important to eat as much of your foods in as natural a state as possible. And that means eating fresh, pure and organic. Your diet should include soy proteins, grains and vegetables.
If you are a meat eater, just eliminate overly processed and refined foods from your diet you'll lose weight. Type A individuals are naturally slimmer.
Foods That Encourages Weight Gain For Blood Type A Individuals
Consuming these foods will make you sluggish and less energized than if you eat vegetable proteins.
- Meat is poorly digested and is stored as fat for a Type A person.
- Dairy Foods inhibit nutrient metabolism and increases your mucous secretions.
- Wheat inhibits insulin efficiency and impairs your calorie utilization. And if eaten in abundance your muscle tissue will become overly acidic.
Foods That Encourages Weight Loss
- Soy Foods aids in the efficiency of digestion, metabolizing quickly while optimizing your immune functions.
- Vegetables aid in your metabolism, increasing intestinal mobility.
Purchase Dr. D'Adamo new book Live Right 4 Your Type
tells you how to achieve total physical well-being.
I love how he describes our genetic make-up as our biological hard drive with stored writings. These writings when decoded is within our power to choose how we want to attack and heal all our ailments.
Highly Beneficial Foods For Type A
Go through this book and choose the foods that are highly beneficial to Blood Type A.
- Broccoli is highly recommended for its antioxidant benefits that strengthens your immune system and prevents abnormal cell division.
- Garlic - I use garlic in practically in all my foods because of its natural antibiotic and immune system booster, and it is very good for your blood. Garlic is good for every blood type.
Yellow onions contains antioxidant called quercetin that also boost your immune system
- And of course Tofu is a nutritionally complete foods that is both filling and inexpensive. It takes on the flavors of vegetables and spices used in cooking.
Remember including vegetables, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants into your diet, in as natural a state as possible are vital to your immune system. And, that also means raw, steamed, sautéed or roasted.
Return To Blood Type From Blood Type A Diet Plan